Content Views – Post Grid & Filter for WordPress
310 Reviews, TrustScore 4.81
Project In Content Views – Post Grid & Filter for WordPress
Easy To Filter And Display Posts, Pages In Grid/List
We believe that a beautiful grid of posts with make your WordPress site stand out and keep visitors engaged. That’s why we built Content Views, a WordPress post grid and list plugin that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
Content Views helps you to create beautiful grid and list to display the recent posts, the posts of specific category, tag, author easily, without any line of code!
Content Views is a 100% mobile responsive solution, so your post grid will always look great on all devices (mobiles, tablets, and desktops).
Content Views is also highly optimized for performance, to help improve SEO and conversions.
There is no more pain in creating WordPress post grid and list.
Easy to Use
Content Views requires no time to learn, no coding skill to create the beautiful post grid and list for your WordPress site. There is a friendly setting form to help you create the post grid and list easily. All settings are well organized, with clear descriptions. There is a live preview panel to see your post grid instantly.
There are 3 simple steps to design your post grid by Content Views:
* Step 1: Filter any posts you want to show (with many possible options: ID, category, tag, author, keyword, status).
* Step 2: Select a beautiful grid or list layout to display your posts. You can customize the layout in your way with many useful settings.
* Step 3: Paste generated shortcode to anywhere you want to display your post grid.
We have all the settings you need to filter and display any WordPress posts, pages in a responsive grid and list layout easily, without coding:
- 100% Responsive and Mobile Friendly
- SEO friendly and optimized for speed
- Pagination support
- Display grid of posts on WordPress page, widget, theme template easily by shortcode
- Display recent posts
- Display posts from a specific category, tag, author, ID
- Display posts that contain a specific keyword
- Display child pages of a parent page
- Show posts’ featured images in a grid gallery
- Display the title, excerpt, full content, thumbnail, published date, author, category, comments count of posts
- Sort posts by date, title
- Limit the number of posts in the grid
- Show posts in Collapsible list, useful for a FAQ page
- Show posts in Scrollable list, a simple slider of posts
- Easy to customize and extend with many custom actions, filters hook
- PHP 7 compatible
- GDPR compliance (Content Views does not collect and store any personal data)
Give Content Views a try, and create your WordPress post grid effortlessly!
There is a Pro version of Content Views plugin that comes with many more valuable features to improve your WordPress post grid and list.
Upgrade to Pro.
PRO features list:
- Support WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, The Events Calendar, Events Manager… and other custom post type plugins
- Support Advanced Custom Fields, Pods, Toolset Types, Custom Post Type UI… and other custom field plugins
- Support membership plugins: Paid Memberships Pro, Members, Ultimate Member, MemberPress, MemberMouse, WP eMember
- Support translation plugins: WPML, Polylang, qTranslate
- More advanced layouts – Pinterest, Masonry, Facebook Timeline, Glossary…
- Grid layout for WordPress Category, Blog, Search, Archive pages
- Filterable grid
- Show grid of categories
- Load More pagination
- Infinite Scrolling pagination
- Media thumbnail – Display Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, custom image as thumbnail
- Social Sharing – Show sharing buttons of Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, Pinterest for your WordPress posts
- Make money $ online by displaying advertisements (Google Adsense, HTML banner, etc.) in the post grid
- Styling – Customize design without writing CSS
- Drag & drop to customize the layout
- Query posts by custom fields
- Show custom fields of posts
- Advanced sorting options – Random order, Custom field, Drag & Drop…
- Custom query parameters
- Right to Left (RTL) support
- And much more!
One of the best plugins I have used. It offers me exactly what I was looking for — to create a blog list with photos, links, etc, based on Category, on a page. Beautiful styling. Works perfectly!! The backend is very user friendly and super easy to understand!! A+++++ Truly outstanding!! I can’t believe it is free! THANK YOU!!
I cannot say enough after another well known catlist plugin broke totally after an update. My developer spent 8 hours adding CSS to that one just to get it to function as this one does straight out of the box! I am a total beginner and must say that I could not have found it more easy to install and use! A Gazillion THANKS! BRAVO!
This plugin is easy to use and works well with the basic features. However, a couple of important critical improvements are needed in the free version:
1. If using a grid view, there is no option to choose one of the taxonomies (“category” or “tag”) to display in the meta data of each post. Its either both or none. Just like date and author, it should be up to user to display if they want only one of them.
2. In the grid view, there should be an option to convert all post images of varying sizes to equal size, so that they look better as thumbnails side by side in grid view.
3. There should be an option for the isotope layout in the free version, which will enable users to quickly shift through categories or tags within each post grid view.
I think this plugin has the potential to be the best plugin in its category, given its ease of use, and I hope the above features can be implemented in the free version. I am rating the free version a 3, as its a good plugin, with some scope for improvement.
This was about the 5th grid plugin I had tried due to the others either not quite working well enough or conflicting with my gallery plugin (nextgen). As well as most only working for posts and not pages (especially not at the same time), this one however worked well strait away.
There were a few little bugs but the support was fantastic and very quick at getting it all fixed up and running well on my site. Very good indeed and highly recommended. I am currently upgrading all the grids on my site to CVP.
I just adore this Plugin: it’s rather easy to setup and very very polyvalent. I used it to:
– generate testimonials (in combination with ACF
– generate portfolios (also with ACF
– index pages for blogs
– Commerce layouts in the landing page
– “breaking news” (last 3 or 4 articles) in the sidebar or main content
the uses and possibilities are just up to your imagination and the “full licence” for unlimited number of sites (in combination with the 50% “off” for renewals) make this plugin a swiss knife tool to give a professional look to all your projects ???? I highly recommend !
I’m using this plugin for 9 months now and it has become the backbone plugin of my site. I create almost all my pages with it. Very flexible, very powerful. And of on top of that: really great support! Bugs are fixed very quickly, new features are added on a constant basis and hands-on support if needed. Chapeau!!!
- How to start?
- What is ‘View’?
- How many Views I can create?
- How to edit a View?
- How to use View on my home page?
This profile is being listed freely by Cloodo community member. If you are owner of this profile, please click here to
Cloodo is open for all usefull and constructive reviews which is almost automatically published, but we fight fake reviews