108 Reviews - Trustscore 4.61
Project In Events Made Easy
Events Made Easy is a full-featured event and membership management solution for WordPress. Events Made Easy supports public, private, draft and recurring events, membership and locations management, RSVP (+ optional approval), several payment gateways (Paypal, 2Checkout, FirstData, Mollie and others) and OpenStreetMap integration. With Events Made Easy you can plan and publish your event, or let people book spaces for your weekly meetings. You can add events list, calendars and description to your blog using multiple sidebar widgets or shortcodes; if you are a web designer you can simply employ the placeholders provided by Events Made Easy.
* Public, private, draft and recurring events with custom and dynamic fields in the RSVP form
* Membership management with custom and dynamic fields
* Attendance reporting for events and memberships if the rsvp or member qrcode is scanned by someone with enough rights
* Page and post content protection through memberships or via shortcodes
* Drip content via memberships
* People and groups with custom fields per person
* PDF creation for membership, bookings and people info
* Membership card or booking ticket can be sent as PDF via mail automatically, with optional QR code to scan for attendance/payment info
* RSS and ICAL feeds
* Calendar management, with holidays integration
* Several widgets for event listings and calendar
* Location management, with optional OpenStreetMap integration
* RSVP bookings with custom fields and dynamic fields, payment tracking, optional approval, discounts
* Protection of forms with internal captcha, Google reCaptcha or hCaptcha
* Templating for mails, event lists, single events, feeds, RSVP forms, … with specific placeholders for each
* Lots of shortcodes and options
* Payment gateways: Paypal, FirstData, 2CheckOut, Mollie, Worldpay, Sagepay, Stripe, Braintree, Paymill, Instamojo, Mercado Pago
* Send mails to registered people, automatically send reminders for payments
* Automatically send reminders for memberships that are about to expire or have expired
* Mail queueing and newsletter functionality
* Mailings can be planned in the future, cancelled … and can include extra attacments
* Multi-site compatible
* Several GDPR assistance features (request, view and edit personal info via link; delete old records for mailings, attendances, bookings)
* Fully localisable and already fully localised in German, Swedish, French and Dutch. Also fully compatible with qtranslate-xt (https://github.com/qtranslate/qtranslate-xt/): most of the settings allow for language tags so you can show your events in different languages to different people. The booking mails also take the choosen language into account. For other multi-lingual plugins, EME provides its own in-text language tags and takes the current chosen language into account.
For more information, documentation and support forum visit the Official site .
Screenshots for Events Made Easy
About Events Made Easy Project on CloodoLoading...
Full points for Frankie and Events Made Easy.
This is an incredibly powerful plugin and it works right out of the box. You can –literally – install the plugin, put the “events” page into your menus, and start adding events. Everything just works from there. The plugin will generate event listings, event description pages, booking forms, confirmation email and everything else you need to manage your calendar of events. Of course, some things need configuration ( like a reply-to email address ) but all the web pages work from default settings.
Payments are made easy too. It has simple, single click integration with a wide variety of payment platforms.
Fully integrated with your WordPress membership database, so you don’t need to run a second system. Everything is in one place.
If you want like to play, you can configure the output of the default web pages. Settings for every aspect of those pages are in your control. You can set up defaults for everything (and there is a lot) and you can over-ride everything.
In addition there are templates, a bit like Smarty, which can be almost everywhere. Templates can include conditional logic with IF statements and LOOPS, which are based on values from the event data. How cool is that!
Shortcodes allow you to integrate your events into posts and pages. Your shortcodes can include search queries based on date, time and category and they can call templates. The logic is simple and flexible. The mix of search and templates ( and conditional logic in the template ) means that you can do a lot (!) with shortcodes. In fact, the “basic usage” page in the documentation ( did I mention that there is good documentation ) says “you need to use shortcodes on regular pages to get anything done from EME.” That’s so not true, but it is does give you total control.
Plus, there are hooks and filters, so you can knock yourself out.
2022-02-11 at 19:40:15
This plugin has the worst code I ever seen, a lot of repetitions, no classes at all, so no inheritance. And that strange logic double or triple checking things – also repeated many many times. I definitely do not recommend Events Made Easy to any programmer who would like to use it as a base of his own solutions. Better to build your own events system based on WordPress’ custom post/page types.
Eme is a maintenance horror!
2022-02-11 at 19:39:14
It works great, is highly configurable, and Franky has provided exceptionally good support for years.
2022-02-11 at 19:31:21