1,470 Reviews TrustScore 4.83
Project In LiteSpeed Cache
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
LSCWP supports WordPress Multisite and is compatible with most popular plugins, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and Yoast SEO.
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress is compatible with ClassicPress.
General Features may be used by anyone with any web server (LiteSpeed, Apache, NGINX, etc.).
LiteSpeed Exclusive Features require one of the following: OpenLiteSpeed, commercial LiteSpeed products, LiteSpeed-powered hosting, or QUIC.cloud CDN. Why?
- Free QUIC.cloud CDN Cache
- Object Cache (Memcached/LSMCD/Redis) Support+
- Image Optimization (Lossless/Lossy)
- Minify inline & external CSS/JS
- Combine CSS/JS
- Automatically generate Critical CSS
- Lazy-load images/iframes
- Responsive Image Placeholders
- Multiple CDN Support+
- Load CSS Asynchronously
- Defer/delay JS loading
- Browser Cache Support+
- Database Cleaner and Optimizer
- PageSpeed score (including Core Web Vitals) optimization
- OPcode Cache Support+
- HTTP/2 Push for CSS/JS (on web servers that support it)
- DNS Prefetch
- Cloudflare API
- Single Site and Multisite (Network) support
- Import/Export settings
- Attractive, easy-to-understand interface
- WebP image format support
- Heartbeat control
+ This service is not provided by the LSCache plugin, nor is it guaranteed to be installed by your service provider. However, the plugin is compatible with the service if it is in use on your site.
LiteSpeed Exclusive Features
- Automatic page caching to greatly improve site performance
- Automatic purge of related pages based on certain events
- Private cache for logged-in users
- Caching of WordPress REST API calls
- Separate caching of desktop and mobile views
- Ability to schedule purge for specified URLs
- WooCommerce and bbPress support
- WordPress CLI commands
- API system for easy cache integration
- Exclude from cache by URI, Category, Tag, Cookie, User Agent
- Smart preload crawler with support for SEO-friendly sitemap
- Multiple crawlers for cache varies
- HTTP/2 support
- HTTP/3 & QUIC support
- ESI (Edge Side Includes) support*
- Widgets and Shortcodes as ESI blocks* (requires Classic Widgets plugin with WP 5.8 currently)
* Feature not available in OpenLiteSpeed
- Join our Slack community to connect with other LiteSpeed users.
- Ask a question on our support forum.
- View detailed documentation.
- Read WordPress Wednesday tutorials on our blog.
- Help translate LSCWP.
- LSCWP GitHub repo.
Third Party Compatibility
The vast majority of plugins and themes are compatible with LSCache. Our API is available for those that are not. Use the API to customize smart purging, customize cache rules, create cache varies, and make WP nonce cacheable, among other things.
For your own information: LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page on display on your site. The pages are stored locally on the system where LiteSpeed server software is installed and are not transferred to or accessed by LiteSpeed employees in any way, except as necessary in providing routine technical support if you request it. All cache files are temporary, and may easily be purged before their natural expiration, if necessary, via a Purge All command. It is up to individual site administrators to come up with their own cache expiration rules.
In addition to caching, our WordPress plugin has online features provided by QUIC.cloud for Image Optimization, CSS Optimization and Low Quality Image Placeholder services. When one of those optimizations are requested, data is transmitted to a remote QUIC.cloud server, processed, and then transmitted back for use on your site. Now if using the QUIC.cloud CDN it uses LSCache technologies to access your site then host your site to others globally and also your data is not transferred to or accessed by QUIC.cloud employees in any way, except as necessary in providing maintenance or technical support. QUIC.cloud keeps copies of that data for up to 7 days and then permanently deletes them. Similarly, the WordPress plugin has a Reporting feature whereby a site owner can transmit an environment report to LiteSpeed so that we may better provide technical support. None of these features collects any visitor data. Only server and site data are involved.
Love this plugin, it makes my websites so fast. The team have made it even faster in recent versions!
Been with it for several months. Not all without an issue and there is a tad learning curve if you want to totally make it sing like a world champ, and it has it’s drawbacks, that said however it’s at the top of my list for my website to make it go from red and yellow to all green.
Some plugins will conflict with it, Some work very well with it. MOST plugins that try to add speed in any fashion will take a setback with this plugin activated. I suggest you run your best speed without the plug in – deactivate all the others stuff you got going and plug this in and try it for a day or two.
Maximum tweaks take a few hours or a day to see. So far every wordpress update my speed has increased… could be the WP update or it working with this plugin.
Before I tried this plugin, I tried every other one out there. Some were okay, one was almost as good. None gave me what this one did for my site.
So glad we finally have this technology to speed up WordPress. Love my new Litespeed server and plugin!
My host upgraded their servers to litespeed and as a natural consequence of that, I started looking at a good caching solution. This plugin does almost everything I need in a single plugin and I have been able to get rid of several plugins and only use this solution. Very pleased with my results. Thank you!
I don’t know why I should pay money & use WP Rocket when my hosting provides me litespeed webserver & I can use this plugin
I used W3 Total cache before now I tested litespeed cache. And its amazing!!
Really I feel very great about the Litespeed cache plugin. It contains lots of options for the user who start a new website. But the only big thing I have about LiteSpeed is, its inbuild JS and CSS occupy a huge space which results in a slowdown of our website. I hope this could be rectified in the next update.
I experienced a rise in page speed after installing LSCWP and QUIC CDN.
However, compared with other cache plugins, its easier to install and configure than w3 cache but more complex compared with WP rocket.
Replaced WP Super Cache, I was already using LiteSpeed server instead of Apache. Definitely increased performance and PageSpeed score, if their figures are accurate.
Note, I also use Autoptimize.
quic.cloud supercharges caching but it can add up if you buy credits.
Works well with a litespeed Server. This is all you need to take advantage of it ????
Downloaded this plugin because it was recommended by my web host. Interface is clean. Sped up my website. I’m happy ????
I always use Litespeed cache. It is user friendly for newbie like me.
Was introduced to LiteSpeed cache by my hosting provider and I must say it works seamlessly and consistently. Highly recommended.
We were having trouble with things on our website blocking up the cache and causing trouble so I was manually clearing it every few days (despite a plugin managing our caches). Since switching to Litespeed, the site has worked flawlessly and I haven’t manually cleared the cache once ???? Saving me time and stress so thank you!
Consider this plugin for an optimised site without going a lot of hard time.
- Why do the cache features require LiteSpeed Server?
- What about the optimization features of LSCache?
- Is the LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for WordPress free?
- What server software is required for this plugin?
- Does this plugin work in a clustered environment?
- Where are the cached files stored?
- Does LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress work with OpenLiteSpeed?
- Is WooCommerce supported?
- Are my images optimized?
- How do I make a WP nonce cacheable in my third-party plugin?
- How do I enable the crawler?
- What are the known compatible plugins and themes?
This profile is being listed freely by Cloodo community member. If you are owner of this profile, please click here to
Cloodo is open for all usefull and constructive reviews which is almost automatically published, but we fight Fake Review