Popup Maker – Popup for opt-ins, lead gen, & more
1,469 Reviews, TrustScore 4.9
Project In Popup Maker – Popup for opt-ins, lead gen, & more
Drive More Sales and Email List Opt-Ins Using Popups
Create conversion-focused campaigns to grow your revenue and email list on your WordPress site with popups, slide-ins, banners, and more!
Popup Maker™ is the best popup plugin WordPress has to offer. It is incredibly versatile & flexible. Bend it to create any type of popup, modal, or content overlay for your WordPress website.
Great plugin! Got the job done
“Love how easy it was to make popups with this!” ~Zac Gordon
With Popup Maker, you can create popups such as:
- Email opt-in popups,
- Content upgrade popups,
- Lead gen popups,
- Ecommerce popups,
- Contact form popups,
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 announcements,
- EU cookie notices,
- Popups to greet visitors from ProductHunt (requires premium Advanced Targeting Conditions feature),
- WooCommerce upsell popups (requires premium WooCommerce feature),
- WooCommerce cross-sell popups (requires premium WooCommerce feature),
- & more.
Check out some examples in our video below:
Great product – best I’ve used!
“I’ve tried many different popup programs, but I must say I find this one the best!” ~@jessefjosserand
Multiple ways to trigger a popup to open including:
- Open automatically (with optional delay)
- Click button (or any other element) to open
- Form submission (open a popup when a form is submitted)
- Open when someone is about to leave your site (requires premium Exit Intent feature)
- Open when someone has scrolled down your page (requires premium Scroll Trigger feature)
Popup Maker integrates with all of the most popular form plugins to allow you to open a popup when a form is submitted or close the popup when a form inside the popup is submitted. Popup Maker integrates with:
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7 (CF7)
- Caldera Forms
- Mailchimp for WordPress (MC4WP)
- Formidable Forms
- and more!
Or, use our own built-in subscriber form! Use our premium features to integrate with:
- More coming soon!
Already created a form in your email marketing service? Using our free version, you can copy and paste any form created by most list building platforms, including but not limited to:
- Constant Contact
- Mail Poet
- Mad Mimi
- and more!
Other Awesome Features
- Use our unique Popup Editor to build any content you can imagine inside of our popups, plus control popup sizing, position, animation, and so much more.
- Conditions allow you to target exactly who will (and will not) see your popups. Target any WordPress content such as: posts, pages, and 26 more!
- Dictate the frequency at which users see your popups using Cookies, and edit how the cookies are created using Cookie Creation Events.
Trusted by many people just like you!
Popup Maker is used on over 600,000 websites and has received over 3,900 5-star reviews just like this one:
Great plugin, everything I needed
“Really nice plugin, simple to use, responsive, a good catch !” ~@lemmmy
Enhance Your WordPress Popups Using Our Premium Features
Need even more features? Popup Maker has over 20 premium features including:
Want to contribute? We are on GitHub!
Would you like to help translate the best WordPress popup plugin into more languages? Join our WP-Translations Community.
Created by Code Atlantic
Popup Maker is built by the Code Atlantic team. We create high-quality WordPress plugins that help you grow your WordPress sites.
Check out some of our most popular plugins:
It’s easy to create and configure a popup with this plugin. It works with most (if not all) of the visual editors. There are plenty of options for fine tuning also. It comes with optional add-ons which allow you to extend its possibilities if you need to. And best of all, their support is quick and knowledgeable; they have assisted us quickly and accurately whenever we have needed them to. Kudos!
I’ve used a number of popups on sites and quite often they cause problems especially with cache compatibility. This one works great with Divi (even better than Elegant Themes equivalent, imo). It’s easy to set up and you can trigger it on one page or a number of them quite easily. Very intuitive.
- What are some ways I can use popups to grow my email list?
- What are some ways popups can increase my WooCommerce store’s sales and revenues?
- Where is your documentation?
- How do I open a popup?
- How do I stop popups from opening repeatedly?
- What do I do if I want a popup to show only on a certain page/post/etc?
- Why aren’t my popups opening/working?
This profile is being listed freely by Cloodo community member. If you are owner of this profile, please click here to
Cloodo is open for all usefull and constructive reviews which is almost automatically published, but we fight fake reviews