Gutenberg Blocks – Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg
778 Reviews, TrustScore 4.9
Project In Gutenberg Blocks – Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg
Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg
Power-up the Gutenberg editor with advanced and powerful blocks that help you build websites in no time! This first Gutenberg addon is here to make website building an ultimate journey.
Simply pick your favorite blocks from the Ultimate Addons that speed up the process of website building with easy to use settings and customizations for intuitive visual styling.
With the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg, we took the hassle out of the website building process. It gives you a number of unique and creative blocks for Gutenberg that help you build and design pages or posts without a single line of code. An easy to use interface and several customizations make it easier to build pages and complete websites without any custom code.
See the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg in action! – Launch the Demo!
Ready-to-use Full Website Demos for Gutenberg
Get professionally designed 20+ pre-built FREE starter sites built using Gutenberg, Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg and the Astra theme. These can be imported in just a few clicks. Tweak them easily and build awesome websites in minutes!
These Gutenberg starter sites give you –
- Pixel perfect ready websites in which you can just change the images and text to make them your own.
- Thoughtfully built ready-to-use websites for different niches such as local businesses, restaurants, agencies, online stores, blogs, etc.
FREE And Popular Gutenberg Compatible Theme
Over 1+ million users are empowering their websites with Astra – 100% Gutenberg compatible theme! From beginners to industry experts, everyone is loving Astra for its performance and ease of use.
Reasons why people love the Astra Theme
- Faster Performance : Astra follows the best coding standards and lets you build faster loading and better performing websites.
- Easy Customization : Astra keeps it simple and gives you lots of options to customize everything with a few clicks from the customizer itself.
- Pixel Perfect Design : Astra reduces your design time by giving you pixel-perfect FREE ready-to-use websites demos within a huge library of starter sites.
- Deeper Integrations : Astra works seamlessly with all major WooCommerce plugins, LifterLMS, LearnDash etc. You can use this theme to create different types of websites.
Astra’s Compatibility with Gutenberg Assures –
- Front-end styling in Gutenberg Editor : The styling of your post or page is the same in the Gutenberg editor as well as the front end. Therefore, you know the changes you are working on.
- Gutenberg blocks inherit theme settings : We’ve made sure that default Gutenberg blocks like Quote, Galleries, Files, etc. Inherit the settings from the Astra customizer.
- Full-width support for Gutenberg blocks : We have enabled the full-width alignment in Astra and hence support this option added for blocks like the image, cover image, gallery, and post.
You can read more in a detailed article about Astra’s compatibility with Gutenberg.
Learn UAG from Tutorials
Not sure how the blocks work? With detailed knowledge base articles about every creative block in the Ultimate Addons, we are here to make things easy for you and help you at every step.
We also have an informative and detailed article that will help you to get started with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg in few easy steps.
An Ultimate Gutenberg Blocks Library
- Star Ratings : The Star Ratings block on a webpage can build trust and attract more customers. It allows you to add and completely customize star ratings anywhere on the Gutenberg page.
- Forms : The Forms block allow you to create interactive contact form, newsletter, suggestion, etc easily. You can add various fields like name, email, message box, phone number, checkboxes to your form and get more leads.
- Tabs : The Tabs block offers an easy way to display tabbed content and enables you to add long content in a smaller place to enhances the user experience.
- Lottie : Add attractive animation to your page design. Get a total control with advanced options like animation speed, animation trigger etc, You can reverse the animation, manage the size and do much more.
- Review Schema : Add a review for a book, movie, course, software application, or product with star ratings. Enable review schema support just with a click to get higher rankings for your page/post in search results.
- Taxonomy List : With this block, you can easily display categories for post/pages or custom post types. Further, you can style it with a grid, list, or dropdown layout and set color, typography.
- How-to Schema : This block allows you to design attractive How-to pages or articles that can describe the step-by-step procedure to achieve certain goals. The best thing is this block will automatically add How-to Schema to your page that can boost ranking in search results.
- FAQ Schema : This block helps you answering user’s common queries in an easy and attractive way. You also get a one-click option to apply FAQ Schema on the page. That helps to display content in a rich snippet that can pull more traffic to your website.
- WP – Search : Search bars quickly bring information users are looking for and deliver a great user experience. You can display the WordPress search field anywhere on your page easily with the WP – Search block.
- Inline Notice : Sometimes while writing a procedure or steps to achieve some end results, you might need users to pay attention to a few important notes. Inline Notice block provides a nice ready-to-use box where you can quickly add text to highlight it.
- Advanced Heading : The Advanced Heading block lets you add a combination of a heading and a sub-heading with a separator in between. You can select the heading tag for the heading and manage other settings and customizations too.
- Advanced Columns : This Advanced Columns block gives you advanced options to insert a number of columns within a single row. You get various customization options to manage the look and feel of the entire block and individual columns on the page with advanced shape dividers, variable widths, etc.
- Blockquote : This Blockquote block lets you display quoted tweetable text in a trendy and designer format with lots of customization options.
- Call To Action : The Call To Action block helps you to create attractive call-to-action with a trendy title, description and a catchy button that boosts conversions on your website.
- Contact Form 7 Styler : The Contact Form 7 Styler is an easy to use Gutenberg block that allows to fully customize and design the existing Contact Form 7 forms on your website.
- Content Timeline : The Timeline block lets you create beautiful timelines on your website. This could be useful for displaying company history or progress, list down your personal achievements, roadmap or release cycle for products etc.
- Google Map : The Google Maps block allows you to display locations with zooming options you’ll love to try.
- Gravity Forms Styler: Customize your default Gravity Form with the Gravity Form Styler to display more appealing forms that convert.
- Icon List : The Icon List block allows you to place an image or icon in a list format. You can pick your favorite icon or image that suits a list to act as a bullet for each list item.
- Info Box : The Infobox allows you to place an image or icon along with a heading and description within a single block. You can select the image or icon and customize the content within the block.
- Marketing Button : The Marketing Button block allows you to create trendy CTA that aim at attracting the audience with conversion oriented text and a stunning button with lots of customization.
- Multi Buttons : This Gutenberg block allows you to add multiple buttons within a single block. You can add as many as 1 to 5 buttons with a Multi-Button block. Furthermore, it gives you additional settings for every button and allows you to manage spacing and responsive settings too.
- Post Carousel : Wish to create a post slider in which your blog posts appear within a carousel? The Post Carousel block allows you to display posts in a carousel and manage their settings and the content you wish to display within them.
- Post Grid : The Post Grid block fetches the blog posts you may have on your website and displays them in a grid layout. You can customize the order of your posts, and manage settings like the featured image, content, etc.
- Post Masonry : The Post Masonry block fetches the blog posts on your website and displays them in a masonry layout. You can customize the way your posts look and manage settings like the featured image, the content you want to display, etc.
- Post Timeline : The Post Timeline block helps you display the blog posts on your website in an ordered list according to the dates they are published on. You can customize the content seen for each blog post and manage the date, featured image etc.
- Price List : This block allows you to design a nice-looking, easy to manage, Price List for your website.
- Section : This is an outer wrap section that allows you to add other blocks within it. You can manage the layout of this section and customize it using options like spacing, background, border and the advanced settings.
- Social Share : The Social Share block allows you to let users share your content across various social networking sites.
- Table Of Contents : The Table of Contents Block lets you display an index or a list of headings included within a long post or page. This gives users an overview of the content and links to the specific sections on the page or post.
- Team : The Team block allows you to display your team. Add their picture, name, what they do and links to their social profiles.
- Testimonial : The Testimonial block helps your display some amazing client feedback within your website in carousel layout.
Many More Blocks Coming Soon!
Build Faster and Better Performing Websites
The Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is built for speed and performance along with lots of flexibility and ease of use. This is the only advanced addon you may need to build a complete website with the default WordPress editor and the Astra theme. This combination for sure will take away the extra bloat from your website making it much lighter and faster to load.
Support That Cares!
We understand the need for a quality product backed by dedicated support that cares. We are here to listen to all your queries and help you make the most out of our plugin.
Want To Contribute To The Plugin?
You may now contribute to the plugin on Github: Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg on Github
The awesome React FontIconPicker is developed by Alessandro Benoit & Swashata. Our external packages uses Rating Star Component that are distributed under the terms of the ISC. While Slick, Lottie and Striptags is distributed under the terms of the MIT.
I was looking for a decent FAQ plugin and none of them were any good. I tried this plugin and it’s the only one that made it fun and easy to add FAQ’s without being a pain in the ass and adding garbage to the db, etc.
Plus the FAQ adds schema for Google SEO search results rich snippets and there are a ton of other awesome content blocks for the Gutenberg editor.
These developers really know what they are doing!
Very nicely done
Do yourself a favor and try it out. You’ll be glad you did.
- Who should use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg?
- What are the requirements to use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg?
- What themes does the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg work with?
- Can I use the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg even while having another Page Builder?
- Can I use the Ultimate Addons on client websites?
- Will the Ultimate Addons slow down my website?
- What more do I get with the Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg?
This profile is being listed freely by Cloodo community member. If you are owner of this profile, please click here to
Cloodo is open for all usefull and constructive reviews which is almost automatically published, but we fight fake reviews