10Web Social Post Feed
208 Reviews, TrustScore 4.32
Project In 10Web Social Post Feed
10Web Social Feed (Formerly “10Web Facebook Feed”) is the ultimate plugin to display custom Facebook feeds on your website.
Integrating customized content to your WordPress website from Facebook can’t be any easier when using 10Web Facebook Feed plugin. It provides features to display a wide range of content from any page with full control over the content length, type and styling.
Whether you want to display an entire timeline of the feed with all its content, or just specific photos, videos, links and statuses from it, you can easily do that by choosing the desired post type you want to display. Each of the content type has its display views available and its own set of settings that you can fully customize.
The plugin features a powerful lightbox which supports filmstrip display (Premium version), 15 transition effects and can display the feed photos in a pop-up window. Configure the settings for lightbox and comments in just a few clicks.The feeds are inserted into the posts and pages with a shortcode and are mobile responsive.
- No feed limitations – 10Web Facebook Feed lets you display unlimited number of feeds on every post and page. You can have different feeds based Facebook pages within the same page or post.
- User engagement – Facebook is a social media giant and most probably a great majority of your site visitors uses it on a daily basis. Displaying feeds with relevant content is definitely going to increase user engagement of your posts and have your visitors stay on your website way longer.
- Go social – Your posts might be really interesting and engaging, but a little bit of content from Facebook won’t do any harm. You can support your posts with relevant content from Facebook and actually make your posts and pages look more interesting and fun.
- Filter out desired content – Facebook is a great source of information, but sometimes there is just too much of the stuff that’s not relevant to your website or you simply don’t want to show in your posts. With the premium version of 10Web Facebook Feed you can choose specific content types you want your visitors to see and engage with, such as photos, videos, albums.
- Customization – There are wide range of feed customizing options in the plugin to make sure your feeds don’t look boring. Depending on the content type you want to display you can choose between different layout options. Also if you’re using the premium version of the plugin there are various themes available that you can apply to the feeds.
- Be in Charge – 10Web Facebook Feed is giving you full control over the content you want to display. You can choose posts’ user roles, the number of the posts displayed on the page, the length of the posts, feed update option, enable social sharing buttons, and many more.
- Awesome support at your disposal – The team behind 10Web Facebook Feed provides timely and effective support to all its users. We keep standards high and response time low.
What's in it
Displayed feeds are responsive and scale perfectly to any screen.
You can display as many feeds within the same post or page. Moreover, the feeds can be based on different Facebook pages.
FEED AUTO UPDATE
Specify the feed update interval, and the feed content will be automatically updated within the provided time period. You can also choose feed update option, whether the old posts are removed when the new ones are added, or the old ones are displayed together with the new ones.
You can insert the feeds into your posts or pages using the provided shortcode, or display the feeds with the widget on the sidebar areas of your website. All the feed options, including feed view, number of posts,and the theme can be configured for the widget as well.
MULTIPLE FEED LAYOUTS
10Web Facebook Feed comes with a number of feed display layouts – Album view for albums, Masonry and Thumbnail views for Facebook videos and photos. The view options are available in the premium version, and vary depending on the content type you want to display.
The users of the premium version will find four themes that they can apply to the feeds. The free version uses the default theme. All the parameters of the themes can be configured and reset any time.
The plugin features an advanced lightbox which supports full-width view and 15 transition effects. The premium version of the plugin also support filsmtrip view within the widget.
Social sharing feature is available in the premium version of the plugin, and it will let your site visitors share the feeds on Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
Some customizations described here are available in Premium version. Please refer to premium feature summary below.
To have 10Web Facebook Feed plugin up and running you have to create an app on Facebook. This is a required step by Facebook, but it’s pretty easy once you check the plugin’s user guide. Under the plugin’s general options you provide Facebook app ID and secret, and then you can specify the feed auto update interval, choose the date format for posts.
Adding feeds is just a matter of a few clicks. You just click on the Add new button from the feeds section of the plugin, and a new window with four setting tabs will open, including settings for the feed, lightbox, comments. From the main feed settings you set the page to create a feed with. Under the main settings you can also choose whether you display the whole timeline of the feed, or choose to display only specific content, such as only photos, videos, links.
With a Facebook page feed, you can filter out the content based on user roles, and show posts and updates only from the page owner or other users from the group, or both. There is a long list of the lightbox settings you can enable, including social share buttons, showing comments, playing filmstrip, and more. The comments settings mainly include choosing comment filtering option, whether its top level or stream, with the former being the same structure as in Facebook and the latter including all-level comments. Here you can also enable showing the comment replies and choose commenting order.
- Specific content feeds, where you can choose to display only single type of content from your Facebook wall (photos, videos, albums)
- Show Facebook share buttons
- Advanced lightbox with comments
- Filmstrip for lightbox
- Themes to change styles and colors for each view
- Multiple layouts – album view for albums, masonry and thumbnail views for Facebook videos and photos
- Social sharing for feed to Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook
If you think you found a bug in 10Web Facebook Feed or have any problem/question concerning this plugin, please check out Support Forum .
Well, I have to give a thumbs up to this one. As someone who works with FB feeds throughout the day, I’ve tried a dozen of plugins. Some of them work, others don’t. This one belongs to group 1. I was happy to see how easy it was to configure and customize, which helps. Another thing that adds to the advantages is their support. Took them just a couple of minutes to get back to my query and that’s lovely! They have a really cool support team. Overall, using this plugin was a very nice experience and I guess it’s worth giving a try!
Had this on a website for years.
Due to new FB privacy rules in July 2018, it stopped updating the posts. I wrote to them and we got it to work.
Here’s how to work through this issue, error issues.
1) Make sure you are logged on the FB account from which you created the page.
2) Go through the entire process again. It is long but very well documented.
3) Do re-create your feed.
It all worked for me.
Although I have been pleased with the cosmetic display features of this plugin it does lack some promised features that I paid for in the pro version. I have several sites that I use the plugin on. Originally I wanted to show my profile on the sidebar of my personal WordPress site. This worked well until my site crashed unexpectedly. After re-installing the site and staring from scratch no matter what I did I could not get my profile Facebook entries to work. As a matter of fact in the newer versions some of the backend features did not even show!
The other sites that I run are group based so there is no problem getting the feeds for them but you can get these features on the free version. I have been in contact with support but all they seem to be good for is problems with interface navigation and installation or they tell me to shut off my other plugins and try again. Not too good.
I also get the issue that a lot of other people have where they must refresh or un-publish and then re-publish in order to get the latest feed information. This as promised was supposed to be automatic at set time intervals through the backend interface. It may work one time but then the next time it is supposed to update it fails. I have left the plugin running on my group sites and still do the manual update thing but it does get a bit ridiculous at times as its only working sporadically.
Needless to say I am quite disappointed and wish I could either fix it or get my money back,
Configuration was a little tricky for me. It requires a page access token, app id, and app secret to be created via the Facebook Developer tools. But I contacted support and they helped me get everything entered correctly. Now it is working great.
This is the most customizable Facebook Feed plugin I have found (and I have tried a lot of them). Highly recommend it. Five stars.
I don’t have a lot to say about this plugin except that it works perfectly and does exactly what I need at ncccnj.com. Thanks for the great work!
I bought the pro version in order to test if the filtering features would be able to filter the posts in the way that I wanted. It did not, and there are a few other things that didn’t work for me either, including when I want to make the layout be one column with 600 x 450px thumbnails, the thumbnails are unacceptably grainy. So I found a different plugin that does 95% of what I need and allows me to make it look the way I want it to.
When I listed my reasons for asking for a refund, they respond that the plugin I am using now looks grainier than the original Facebook photos too (even though it is 10000 times less grainy than the WD plugin, and actually looks good), so they will not give a refund on those grounds. Childish. My request for a refund was within 8 hours of buying it, so it is not like I used it for a while and got any value out of it and then tried to get a refund. In an age where everybody guarantees their product, this caught me by surprise.
Make double certain that this is the right Plugin for you before you buy from Web Dorado.
- What does Facebook Feed plugin do?
- How can I create a Facebook feed with this plugin?
- What kind of content can I display with my Facebook feed?
- How do I publish Facebook Feed on my website?
- How can I change the appearance of Facebook feeds?
- How can I display comments in the feed?
- Can I modify the appearance of the lightbox?
- My Facebook page feed doesn’t display anything. How can this be fixed?
This profile is being listed freely by Cloodo community member. If you are owner of this profile, please click here to
Cloodo is open for all usefull and constructive reviews which is almost automatically published, but we fight fake reviews