2 Reviews - Trustscore 5
Project In WP-Cufon
This Plugin makes it totally easy to implement Cufon into your WordPress Blog.
The only thing you have to do is converting your fontfiles and upload them into the plugins font directory.
You can enable the objects you want to get replaced in the Admin Menu of your WordPress Blog.
– bug fix. sorry again. should sleep a bit more ????
– now its back like it was at 1.6.8 – will fix the underscore bug later.
– a font name with an underscore is now recognised (thanks micky!)
– for your security: backup your replacement code before updating!
– fixed save-bug! sorry!
– Bugfixes (thanks Curtis McHale!)
– ie9 now supported
– Bugfix: <? changed to <?php – now it should work on servers that only allow php-scripts with the <?php call.
– some major changes done! the firefox error “9” is fixed – and now you can set the positions where the plugin loads in your template!
– bugfix for wordpress 3.0(b) to get the plugin back to work. (+ some infos added for working with fontnames) (thanks tomas!)
– font names with a dash are now matched (thanks Michael!)
– small changes
– added a new hint in “FAQ”
– Sorry. My fault. I did something wrong during uploading to the WordPress Repository. Im new to this. So now comes version 1.6.1
– With great feedback from Michael A. Alderete now we are able to use WP-Cufon in different directories than the standard /wp-content/plugins/ – thats great. The plugin now also looks for your WP_CONTENT_DIR in wp-config.
– now you can set a font with Cufon.set(‘fontFamily’, ‘Your Font Name’)
– updated to the latest cufon-yui.js (v1.02)
– Changed: Now the plugin only loads the needed fonts that are entered by your replacement scripts (for this you have to enter the exact fontFamily names!) (Thanks John!)
– Added: Font-Directory. To keep your own files wp-cufon now uses an external font-folder! check the “installation” page.
– Added: WordPress 2.8.1 compatibility
– Changed: now with compressed cufon-yui.js
– Added: “Delay Fix”-Option to hack the delay on some websites. (beta)
– Still ToDo: Fix the PlugIn to work with WordPress installations in own subdirectories. (Help needed!)
– Updated to the latest cufon.js (still uncompressed)
– but the important thing now: i deleted the linotype frutiger fontfile
– PLEASE DELETE THE Frutiger_LT_Std.font.js – We/You dont have any license for that!!!
– now wp-cufon comes with the nice freefont “Vegur” (regular & bold)
– i have to say sorry to you and sorry to linotype!
– Updated cufon to the latest changes from sorccu
– e.g. line-heigt fix for ie6/7 and much more
– Fixed a bug: on some server it was impossible to save changes
– Added a checkbox to enable jQuery (it works in non conflict mode, only if necessary!) – now you can use #selector in your cufon scripts.
– updated to newest cufon-yui.js
– New cufon-yui.js – the developer added kerning! yeah. You need to re-render your fontfiles with the generator.
– Fixed first value (stripslashes) (thanks Ryan!)
– added first (h1) value
Screenshots for WP-Cufon
FAQ for WP-Cufon
About WP-Cufon Project on CloodoLoading...