About This Service
Like React, VueJS share many similarities at its core, with both of them use Virtual DOM for a light-weight and efficient representation of the actual DOM.
It’s also due to this reason that frontend beginners might find it a more familiar time to learn and develop PWA in Vue, consequently making the learning curve of Vue more forgiving for newcomers.
**Features and Benefits**
- Fast: PWAs are relentlessly fast. They quickly respond to user interactions and you can smoothly scroll through pages without being interrupted. They also work offline so the user can access the information they need without internet access.
- Secure: The use of the HTTPS protocol ensures safety of input data and protection of the PWA content from third parties.
- Reliable: PWAs have instant loading time once the app has been installed.
- User-friendly and Engaging: PWAs allow users to install the website as an icon on the home screen of their phones and this app shell increases user-engagement. They can also push notifications to re-engage the users. PWAs are not limited to any specific platform or device.
- Linkable: easily shared via URL and doesn’t require complex installation.
- SEO-Friendly: Since PWAs are linkable, they can be easily searched on the search engines, which broadens their use.
- Convenient to update: PWAs are not on the Google market or App store market. This means that as a developer, you have more freedom to release updates whenever you want, without undergoing the standard Google or app store approval processes.
Questions? Our round-the-clock support team is available to help anytime, anywhere.