The program is used to create, view and edit tracks(trk) and additional points (wpt) defined in files in GPX format at the background of maps available on the Internet (or locally).
You a free to choose map provider, or to define new (local) provider or to use you own background map.
It is also used to prepare a hike based on the track - calculate the length, time of passage, add comments, divide the track into stages, prepare a report on (selected) track points, etc.
It also has a module for a map printing (also with the track(s)) ,also rotated, as well as the ability to semi-automatically print a series of maps along the track.
- create, view and edit tracks(trk) and additional points (wpt)
- choose background map
- map rotation
- calculation of the hike - length time
- divde hike into stags
- reports from hike or stage
- print (also rotated) maps with tracks
- semiautomatic print series of maps along track